About these Conditions
The purpose of these Conditions of Entry is to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all visitors to Mildura Arts Centre.
These Conditions of Entry (“Conditions”) apply to your entry and use of the Mildura Rural City Council venues at Mildura Arts Centre, including, without limitation, the theatre, galleries, Rio Vista Historic House, Café Bar and external areas including the Sculpture Park (Premises).
In these Conditions, references to:
- We, us, our or Mildura Rural City Council means Mildura Arts Centre, and its employees, agents, officers and independent contractors;
- You or your refers to you, or any person with you, including any dependents or children under your supervision.
You must comply with these Conditions and follow the reasonable directions of Mildura Arts Centre team members, as well as any signage in relation to your entry and use of the Premises.
We reserve the right to deny entry to or remove any person from the Premises.
To ensure a safe and welcoming environment, we have introduced a number of physical distancing and safety measures to keep customers and staff safe.
Reduced capacities and spaced seating plans (allocated seating with measures place to comply with physical distancing requirements between groups)
Regular detailed cleaning of high traffic and high touch point areas
Hand sanitisers stations located throughout the venue
Contact tracing station at venue entrance. You are required to provide your name and mobile number. Your data will be deleted after 28 days.
We are closely following all Victorian government health guidelines, and will update our procedures when required
Staying safe together
When to stay at home
For the safety and wellbeing of customers and staff, please do not visit Mildura Arts Centre if you feel unwell or are displaying any of the COVID-19 symptoms; You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test; you are required to self-isolate; you have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days before your intended date of visit to Mildura Arts Centre: or you have travelled from overseas or visited COVID-19 hot spot location (as outlined by the Victorian government in the last 14 days.
Children and people aged 12 years and above must wear a face mask when entering the venue, and outdoors where 1.5 metres cannot be maintained. A face mask is not required if you have a valid health reason for not wearing a mask.
Practise physical distancing – keep 1.5 metres apart, and follow the directions provided by staff and signage.
Practise good hygiene – wash your hands regularly, use hand sanitisers, sneeze into your tissue or elbow.
Pay with card where possible. Contactless payment methods are strongly encouraged, so please bring your credit/debit card with you.
You are responsible for the security of your own belongings while on the Premises and you must not:
- Leave any bags or personal items unattended;
- Have in your possession and/or refuse to surrender to Mildura Arts Centre team members any prohibited object or article including but not limited to dangerous items, photographic or recording equipment or food or alcohol that is not permitted to be brought into or used in the Premises; or
- Refuse to undergo a physical search or a search of your belongings.
We reserve the right to:
- Inspect and search you and your belongings while you are on the Premises;
- Require any bag or personal items to be stored in our cloakroom, which may attract a fee;
- Exclude all bags from the Premises when deemed appropriate; and
- Deny entry or remove you from the Premises (without refund) if you refuse to comply with these above Conditions of Entry.
You are responsible for behaving in a manner that does not interfere with the safety and enjoyment of others. Specifically, you must not:
- Behave in a manner which causes or may cause property damage or that threatens or may threaten the safety of performers, visitors, other audience members or any other persons, including as a result of intoxication; or
- Behave in a manner that unreasonably interferes with other audience members enjoyment of the Premises, including through the use of cameras, mobile phones, personal computers, paging devices or other electronic devices.
- At Mildura Arts Centre, we aim to provide the best possible working environment for our team members and anyone who enters our spaces: one that is based on collaboration and respect.
- Whether you are a customer, visitor, employee, contractor, artist, technical crew, function attendee or volunteer, we expect you to contribute to an environment that upholds these standards.
- When you are at Mildura Arts Centre, if you experience harassment or feel unsafe, please report it as soon as possible to a Mildura Arts Centre team member (identifiable from name badges). All reports of harassment, bullying and other inappropriate behaviour will be swiftly investigated in accordance with Mildura Arts Centre’s policies and relevant legislation and acted upon as appropriate.
You must not:
- Touch or interfere with the artwork or any other objects on display in exhibitions, displays or in the foyer of the Premises unless the item is clearly designated as an interactive element;
- Smoke or use e-cigarettes indoors at the Premises, or outside the designated smoking zone at Mildura Arts Centre;
- Take photographs, audio, or video recording where this has been restricted;
- Consume food or drink (including alcohol) purchased outside the Premises, unless otherwise indicated;
- Purchase or consume alcohol at or on the Premises unless you are 18 years of age or older;
- Bring animals onto the Premises, unless they are registered assistance animals;
- Enter areas of the Premises not open to the public, unless authorised by Mildura Arts Centre; or
- Bring bicycles, motorcycles, motorised/electric scooters or segways into the building without the express permission of Mildura Arts Centre.
Use of your image
You consent to and authorise us to film, record or photograph you (Recording), and to reproduce Recordings in any audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction in any medium or context for any purpose without further authorisation by, or compensation or attribution to you. All Recordings are our sole property and you release us from liability arising on account of such usage.
Security cameras are operating on the Premises and you acknowledge that you may be filmed.
Admission to events
You must have a valid ticket or entry pass to attend an event or performance and appropriate evidence of entitlement when purchasing a ticket or attending an event or performance with a concession.
Once an Event has commenced, admittance or re-admittance to the Venue will usually be during a suitable break in the Event and may be to a different seating location. For some events, admittance or re-admittance may not be possible. Further information is contained in our Terms and Conditions of Purchase
You enter the Premises at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mildura Arts Centre will not be responsible for any loss, damage, harm or injury arising from your entry to the Premises.
These Conditions prevail in the event of inconsistency with any specific conditions which may apply to certain events, in which case the conditions will be clearly stated on the event’s webpage.
Mildura Rural City Council Privacy Statement
Mildura Rural City Council collects Personal Information for municipal purposes as specified in the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014. The information collected in this form is used only for the purposes specified (primary purpose) and is not passed on to third parties. Council may disclose this information but only if authorised or required by law.
Complaints and Feedback
Consumers are encouraged to provide feedback on the services provided by Mildura Arts Centre. For information on how to provide feedback to the visit www.milduraartscentre.com.au/Contact-us